ISO 31000 Risk Manager training enables you to gain comprehensive knowledge of the fundamental principles, framework and process of Risk Management based on ISO 31000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practice of Risk Management and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to successfully implement a Risk management process.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Risk Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and skills to effectively manage a risk process in an organization.
At the end of this course, the participant is expected to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts and principles of ISO 31000 standards
- Acquire knowledge on how to apply the risk management principles to ensure the effective implementation of a risk management process based on ISO 31000 and other best practices
- Comprehend the approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization
- Learn how to interpret ISO 31000 recommendations regarding the design and implementation of a risk management framework
- Day 1 – Introduction to risk management principles and framework based on ISO 31000
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Introduction to ISO 31000 concepts and principles
- Developing a risk management framework
- Initiating the risk management process implementation
- Day 2 – Risk management based on ISO 31000
- Context establishment
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis
- Risk evaluation
- Risk treatment
- Risk acceptance
- Communication and consultation
- Recording and reporting
- Monitoring and review
- Day 3 – Risk assessment techniques based on the IEC/ISO 31010 and Certification Exam
- Risk assessment techniques based on IEC/ISO 31010 (part 1)
- Risk assessment techniques based on IEC/ISO 31010 (part 2)
- Competence, evaluation and closing the training
Who should attend
- Risk Managers
- Project Managers
- Individuals who would like to know more about risk management based on ISO 31000 standards.
This is a PECB certified course. Crossworks is an accredited training partner of PECB.