To all Crossworks Trainees and Participants
In light of the recent Covid-19 developments in the Philippines, Crossworks would like to take all the necessary precautionary measures to keep us all safe and healthy in training programs. Please see below for reminders and guide before, during and after our training:
Before the event:
- Take your doctor prescribed, daily medications/supplements.
- Have the right amount of sleep the night before our event.
- If you have fever, cough, colds, sore throat or any of these symptoms and have not been diagnosed by a physician yet, reconsider going to our event. We will arrange a re-schedule for you.
- Ensure you bring your personal medical kit.
During the event:
- Submit yourself to the hotel protocol.
- Sanitize your hands before EVERY entry in our training room. Alcohol is available outside the training entrance at the Coordinators’ table.
- Remember to be mindful, and cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze inside the room.
- Do not throw anywhere your used tissues or expose handkerchiefs used to cover your nose or mouth.
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water after using restrooms.
Right after the event:
- Consult your doctor if you are not feeling well right after the event.
We instituted these protocols to ensure the utmost safety of our trainees, participants, employees and the general public by being proactive in response to the recent events in Metro Manila. We do pray that this situation may be over soon and that everything may be back to normal (except the traffic).
Thank you for your continued support. God Bless.